II. OVERDUE Materials POLICY
1. Patrons are urged to return library materials in a timely fashion and are to be informed of the book drop.
2. Patrons are charged the replacement price of lost materials. Patrons are charged for materials damaged beyond repair and for minor damage. This rule applies only when the Library Director can be sure that the patron has returned damaged materials.
3. The Library Director will devise and oversee a system for notifying patrons of overdue materials.
4. At the discretion of the Library Director, patrons may not be permitted to borrow any future materials until overdue materials have been returned, or patrons pay for lost materials.
5. Patrons are charged fees for overdue materials based on a fee schedule established by theLibrary Director and approved by the Board of Trustees.